Registration and Fee
If you are interested in participating in these collective efforts we would like to invite you to join us and send the proposal of your paper.
All proposals should be submited via online EasyChair.org system.
The time for one presentation - 30 minutes.
Deadline for the applications - 28.02.2014 (updated) The application should also contain a summary (up to 500 words), which can be published in the conference program and a short note about the author. These documents should be sent in txt format.
Note about the author should include:
- Full name (including the title, if applicable)
- Full postal address and e-mail
- Contact telephone numbers with the international code
In the application, please also indicate whether you need additional technical equipment - such as PowerPoint, DVD, CD player, flipchart, overhead projector etc.
Registrations will be confirmed by e-mail, and letters confirming acceptance of the proposal for the conference will be sent before 10.03.2014. Further details on the conference will be posted on the website as soon as possible: www.JungianConference.pl.
You can register on-line for the Conference by clicking on the link below
* NB! If you have any questions regarding your registration and/or hotel booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee before March 15, 2014 / Fee from March 15, 2014
Conference Fee (West Europe, USA): 95 Euro 120 Euro
Conference Fee (East Europe): 75 Euro 195 Euro
The Audience (Students and other participant)* 20 Euro 40 Euro
The conference fee includes participation in the conference, conference materials, publication of articles, catering, conference banquet.
* The students and the members of JungPoland.org can participate only in the lectures/presentations as na audience. The "student fee" doesn't cover additional events - an official dinner etc.
Wire transfer's data:
pl. Uniwersytecki 1
Bank Zachodni WBK O/IV Wroclaw;
Wroclaw ul. Kuznicza.
IBAN: PL 56 1090 2398 0000 0001 1108 0646
SWIFT: WBK PPL PP
In the title of the payment please (!!) write down:
Nr 69/W/2014 - JUNG2014